Sector Development Manager- Food Service
Sector Development Manager - Foodservice - £36K + £15k + Car
- Established Market Leader
- Outstanding Career Prospects
- £Billion Foodservice Company
The Role: The new Sector Development Manager will be selling a full foodservice offering including fresh, chilled, frozen, grocery and consumables into the HORECA, Education and NHS sectors, dealing with a portfolio of regional accounts. Speaking to Procurement Managers, Buyers, Bursars, Head Chefs and Catering Managers, you will be operating in a largely account management capacity with a good CRM system, referrals and prospect list to help achieve your targets.
The Company: A nationally renowned £billion turnover foodservice company is currently looking to recruit a new Regional Account Manager in the Northampton area. With a full foodservice offering in place and a strong reputation, they are committed to staff retention and development.
Your Career: Regular opportunities arise here to move up the sales career ladder, with the next step from this role typically being Key and then National Account Manager.
For this Sector Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales track record
- Experience of winning accounts and developing existing
- A genuine passion for food and plenty of personality
Benefits of this Sector Development Manager role:
- £36,000 Base Salary
- + £15,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, 25 Days Holidays, Mobile
Location: Lincoln, Sheffield and North Nottingham