7 days left
- Contract Type
- Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with a leading furniture manufacturer, partnering their search for a dynamic and ambitious Sales Consultant for a new store opening.
- With 100% of products manufactured in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with over 37 years heritage and an enviable market reputation.
- With a primary focus on sofas and chairs, you will be working with an incredibly diverse product range selling primarily directly to the consumer.
- You will be the ambassador for this widely acclaimed brand so exemplary customer service skills are a must as are a genuine interest within interiors.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Being a product expert, this brand has very focused yet diverse product range so being able to really decipher the best choice for the customer is paramount.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to be adaptive – as this is a new store opening the ability to at times “think on feet” in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Ensuring the sales floor is always immaculately presented.
- Working the sales pipeline from taking an initial enquiry, meeting with the customer to closing the sale.
- Accurately placing orders on the CRM system ensuring a superb customer service is provided throughout.
- Working closely with a fellow Sales Consultant, Assistant and Store Manager, you will be an integral part to the success of the store.
You Will Be:
- Able to bring demonstrated sales experience in an interior’s environment.
- Comfortable in your sales experience and able to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Immaculately presented.
- Always willing to go the extra yard to impress and assist a customer.
- Have a flexible approach and willing to learn new processes.
In Return You Will Receive:
- An industry leading salary and bonus structure.
- Pension benefit opportunities.
- 28 days annual leave.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly