4 days left
- Contract Type
- Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with a leading furniture manufacturer / retailer, partnering their search for an experienced Showroom / Store Assistant Manager for a new store opening.
- With 100% of products manufactured by them in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with over 37 years heritage and an enviable market reputation.
- They currently have a strong national online presence and are now looking to expand the high street retail side of the business.
- With a primary focus on sofas and chairs, you will be working with an incredibly diverse product range selling primarily directly to the consumer.
- Leading a small sales team to ensure they quickly “hit the ground running”.
- Providing a culture of exemplary customer service, that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Working closely with the Assistant Manager to ensure the operational success and smooth running of the store – organising staff rotas.
- Maintaining quality of service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Acting as a mentor and taking pride in the development of your team.
- Holding regular reviews / appraisals with the team.
- Set realistic and financially viable targets for the store / team.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Owner you will collectively produce a financial forecast for the store.
- You will be given a huge amount of autonomy and entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring this already successful brand quickly establishes itself in this new location.
- You will be expected to be continuously looking for the next instore revenue generating opportunity, so an entrepreneurial outlook is essential.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated experience managing a retail furniture showroom / store (ideally opening of a new store).
- A commercially savvy profile with impeccable customer service skills.
- The ability to quickly adapt and change in fast moving business situations.
- A background in consistently leading a team to exceed sales targets whilst still exceeding personal targets.
In Return You Will Receive:
- An industry leading salary and bonus structure.
- Pension benefit opportunities
- 28 days annual leave.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly