Field Sales Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
Field Sales Executive - Weetabix
Full Time, Permanent role
Salary: £20,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus + car + 25 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) + exciting incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Manchester, Bury, Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale and surrounding areas
Are you looking for a new opportunity in sales on a high energy, high performing team?
Would you like to represent one of the top breakfast brands in the UK?
If so, please read on!
Weetabix are looking for passionate and ambitious people to make every day a big day, and help fuel their dynamic, target driven team and achieve world class results! You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our Weetabix team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent, productive in-store relationships with key decision makers in Cooperative, Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, Tesco Express, Sainsbury’s Locals within your territory
- Working to a defined perfect store model that drives the best possible performance for the store and customer
- Increasing the visibility and availability of the Weetabix brand portfolio by working with stores to ensure stock levels are maintained to increase sales, amplifying the brands with secondary display placements and ensuring Weetabix products are always on sale and available to consumers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using data, your own sales skills and the professional and productive relationships you build at store level
- Taking control of your own work; using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules, working to self-tailored targets, combined with your own personal touch; in order to achieve phenomenal results for the Weetabix team.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years – making us a Great Place to Work® Laureate. As well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018; we've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.