National Account Manager - Brakes / Bidfood
3 days left
- Contract Type
A great opportunity has been created as a new role working for a large FMCG business based in the North West. This challenger brand operates across various categories with a 50/50 Brand & Own Label product portfolio that is at the forefront of Retail, Foodservice & B2B channels.
Reporting into the Controller - this Foodservice NAM role is a pivotal position within the dynamic and hungry commercial team and will lead the growth strategy for Brakes or Bidfood in addition to managing a number of smaller Foodservice and category groups and businesses.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• Significant National Accounts experience managing either Brakes or Bidfood is essential
• Graduate calibre with solid FMCG experience with a Brand or Own Label background
• Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
• Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
• A strategic thinker with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Must see this as a progressive move in your career
• The role is office based in the North West and is a commutable radius from Manchester, Liverpool or Stoke
THIS WILL SUIT:
• Someone who is 1-2 roles at NAM level with Brakes and/or Bidfood experience and has an appetite for business growth and client development
• Candidates must be available for 1st interview w/c 26th Aug or 2nd Sept
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for National Account Manager - Brakes / Bidfood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly