Foodservice Account Manager
Foodservice Account Manager – leading branded Food & Drink company – c£35k!
- Foodservice Account Manager
- Healthy Food Brands
- Home based with Southern Head office requirement 1-2 days / week
- c£35k (Experience dependant) plus bonus, car allowance and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated branded food business. We are currently recruiting an Foodservice Account Manager to support the development of the Foodservice sector. The company performance has been strong; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend!
As Foodservice Account Manager, you will be joining to assist in the development of the Foodservice Sector. Currently growing at +15% the foodservice sector is strategically an important channel for business. Portfolio wise they have a number of highly relevant brands for the foodservice sector and have real opportunity to drive further growth. They
hold B-Corp status and their brands all deliver on sustainability, so with the rise of more conscious consumers they are well positioned to deliver.
Reporting into the Channel Manager for Foodservice you will have National customers, both Wholesale and End Users. In the Foodservice Account Manager role you will hold responsibility for a portfolio of customers and also target new business. Think Premium product and customers will span Hotels, Restaurants, Leisure, Premium Independents Outlets, etc. The role is home based with two sites where you would have a requirement to visit within the South of England; so our ideal location for prospective candidates is within the South of England (M3/M4 corridors).
Foodservice Account Manager successful candidate profile:
- You will have proven OOH / Foodservice channel experience whether Wholesalers or End Users
- Business Development skill set – able to identify and build relationships with key stakeholders to become trusted as a valuable business partner
- Track record of developing clear activation plans to accelerate growth
- Confidence to develop and present compelling sales presentations
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Time Management & Communication skills
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within a branded food & drink business environment
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career then please apply now! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15456/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/