Graduate Account Executive
I am keen to speak to tenacious, driven graduates who want to join a global B2B business in their Newcastle office. The role is for a Graduate Account Executive and the ideal candidate will be - degree educated, excellent communications skills/ customer service experience and extremely personable.
My client are a global business with offices across the world within the B2B business service industry.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Account Executive includes:
- Proactively follow up all assigned serviced office opportunities for office requirements generated through our contracted client relationships
- Responsible for creation of reports, setting up viewings for clients and updating the service providers.
- Develop close relationships with the service providers globally to ensure appropriate management of the prospective client, supporting them with pricing negotiations and suggesting innovative office options.
- Negotiating pricing, additional services and client specific terms with the service providers, both for new and existing locations.
- Develop your business in line with company objectives and monthly team targets.
- Within the role you will be expected to have a clear understanding of the industry sector, client needs and contractual terms.
The successful Graduate Account Executive will have the following demonstrable attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great communicator
- Degree Educated - open to graduates and trainees
- Proactive, tenacious and driven
- Excellent time keeper and able to work on multiple projects at any given time
- A real team player, able to work in a busy, dynamic team
- Looking for a career and progression
- Multilingual would be advantageous but not essential
Excellent role in a growing, global business. Salary £21-£23k plus bonus. Joining a young, dynamic team based in central Newcastle upon Tyne.