Sales Manager - Home Based
- Contract Type
My client are a very successful business throughout Europe, and are looking for an excellent sales professional to grow their UK team. The candidate will be responsible for selling product into a mix of channels, mainly focusing on wholesale, distributors and HoReCa.
My client are a very successful family owned manufacturer of catering supplies. They are considered to be within the top 3 of their field, and due to sustained success, they are continuing the expansion of the B2B operation in the UK.
They currently distribute to 47 countries, and they don't plan on slowing down any time soon!
- Establishing long term relationships within the HORECA channels
- Build, maintain and grow regional and national wholesaler relationships
- Reporting into Sales Director
- Business development (80%) and account management (20%)
- Building the well-established European brand into the UK market
- Working alongside wholesalers to develop key end users of the product
- Working to agreed deadlines and targets
- Carry out product training, and present to key wholesaler teams in house and in the field
- FMCG sales experience selling into HORECA channel
- Working knowledge and experience working with regional and national wholesalers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work independently, as this is a home based role
- Self-starter with a real hunger for success
- Management experience is a bonus
Attractive salary of up to £50,000
Up to 15% bonus
Fully expenses company car