Enjoy a start-up? Looking for a Marketing opportunity in a SME who have big aspirations? This is a cracking Brand Management opportunity for an ambitious, energetic Marketer who is looking for Brand where you can make serious change and look back on this stage of your career feeling proud of the impact you made on the industry.
These guys are not one of the usual suspects, they have a different story to tell and some very interesting backing. Already fairly well established and into the next phase of growth, they’re about to become even larger and that’s where you come in. It’s a particularly exciting time to join and you’ll experience a dynamic and fun team, all pulling together to make things happen, working together to achieve. You’ll find flexibility, a fun and social environment with an inspiring senior leadership team who you’d struggle not to buy into!
So what are we talking about here? What does a Brand Managers role look like in a star-up/ SME? Well, fairly broad to be honest – you’re going to be operating across the full mix with a brand coms, activation and project management focus. In broad terms…
- Develop Brand strategy and a Brand plan, executing with precision and key measurable metrics
- Work across the full mix including product management down to SKU level and NPD, identifying gaps and new opportunities for the Brand
- Develop compelling Brand Marketing Communications utilising both ATL and BTL techniques
- Set strategy for trade and shopper marketing campaigns, delivering some exciting and show stopping in store activity and media campaigns
- Budget responsible, collaborating with the wider team to ensure delivery
In terms of characteristics and experience of the individual who will be successful in the position:
- FMCG Brand Marketing experience across the full mix (incorporating the 4 Ps would be advantageous)
- Created strategic brand plans seeing through from conception to execution
- Media planning and execution would be advantageous
- Experience in Trade/ Shopper Marketing
- Detailed and organised, able to prioritise a very busy role and project manage
- Strong in character, unafraid of challenge, pace and the pressure which can be felt to deliver a show stopping performance
- Analytical, able to measure ROI and put key metrics in place
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, able to engage and entice
- An influencer who is passionate to make a difference
- Creative, think outside the box – risk takers!
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and high energy.
Now this, is very much a rare opportunity in a fabulous organisation who are growing at a rate of knots! Please don’t hesitate in applying if you’re interested in hearing more as this won’t be around for long.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.