Head of New Business - Own Label Food
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a 'real' foodie?
Our client is a diversified world wide food company; they are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products. Every product under our client’s portfolio of products stands for and represents high quality. Our client is a family owned business that has been creating quality products for decades and has expanded into an international network.
With recent investment in the UK and their track record of growth they are looking for top talent to join them along their fast paced journey ahead.
As the successful ‘Head of New Business’ you will be responsible for identifying new customer opportunities across all channels. You will be expected to implement compelling commercial plans to ensure achievement of sales and profit targets are met. In this role you will be the forefront of new customers along with the SLT. You will be responsible for developing long-term business plans to drive incremental growth along with the support of the National Accounts team.
The UK has been invested in heavily and is our client’s key priority globally to achieve the mission and aggressive ambitions ahead!
The ideal fit:
- Demonstrable track record of major new business success in new channels/markets – with a broad channel experience within FMCG Food or Drink
- Managing NPD process and introducing new products into customers
- Variety of different contacts and well networked in a variety of channels within the market
- Has personal gravitas and highly tuned emotional intelligence
- Is a creative problem-solver and solution provider
- Be a team player – “We win together, we lose together”
- Bias for action – can multi-task, ability to work with fast pace and under pressure, while retaining strong attention to detail and making decisions
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
This is a home based role, however due to the seniority of the role you will need to be able to have access to the office circa 2 days a week.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.
Apply for Head of New Business - Own Label Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly