Senior National Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
How do fancy taking the lead on the most strategic account in the business which sits in the most critical and profitable channel? Got what it takes?
All we’re looking for is experience and knowledge of Booker and BRP. Well not quite… but if you have knowledge of the complexities and opportunities of Booker and Booker Retail Partners then read some more. This is an opportunity that won’t disappoint.
This is a home based opportunity with a HQ in London and these guys are a globally recognised brand who still have so much more to achieve. They’re bold, market leading, innovative and have so much more to them that many aren’t aware of. 2019/ 2020 is going to see a serious step change and they’re looking for a commercially astute, creative thinking FMCG wholesale/ impulse sales professional to be a part of it. If you’re ambitious and keen to develop your career, this is the perfect place to do it!
A phenomenally exciting FMCG brand, a blue-chip yet without politics and red tape and with an incredible culture that promotes growth, ambition and a fun, ‘not taking yourself too seriously’ environment. This SNAM position will take control of a significant piece of business and requires strong leadership.
Aside complex JBP development, top to bottom P&L management and all the usual stuff you expect to find with a Senior National Account Manager position, here’s some of the other more interesting pieces you will find as part of the role:
- Strategically managing the Booker relationship which accounts for a significant part of the channel and in a channel which commands nearly half of the business.
- Influencing Booker/ BRP etc to deliver what’s been agreed and ensure you’re all singing from the same song sheet.
- Influencing your team to build solid relationships which will drive growth meaning the numbers look after themselves.
- Strategic internal and external stakeholder management and engagement.
- Facilitate business growth through ensuring BRP have the right lines of communication, building cross functional relationships.
- Take some risks, do business a little differently to explore better ways of working!
- People and team development – let’s make it happen.
So, if all that interests you and it’s intrigued you to find out more about the brand, this is what we need to see from you:
- Experience in working with either Booker/ BRP.
- Gravitas and credibility – you can demonstrate ownership, responsibility and strong initiative.
- You’ve implemented CPIs, better still seen M&As and worked through them – you can deal with change, adversity and manage though tough relationships.
- Fierce commercial acumen in understanding the make up of a P&L, forecast accuracy and being able to articulate the maths behind proposals.
- Clear strategic ability and the know how on implementation and prioritisation.
- High energy, you’ll be a fun character, have the ability to not take yourself too seriously in the work place yet balance that with your gravitas and credibility when you need to switch it on and get stuff done!
- Strong people skills - You’re a relationship builder, this is still a hospitality led industry so you have to be a people person.
- Previous internal team development and talent management.
- Tenacity, grit and drive!
This is no ordinary SNAM role, nor is this an ordinary FMCG company. Fancy some excitement in your role?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly