SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER — FOODSERVICE
South East based
Excellent basic + performance bonus + car allowance + benefits
Life @ Plenish
As the UK’s leading, premium plant-based drinks brand, we’re on a mission to fuel a healthier world. Because staying plenished is a life choice. A decision to run on plenty not empty.
Ours is a start-up culture with the foundations of an established business, built by a killer team of super heroes from across the FMCG industry. We are high energy and entrepreneurial, named Britain’s Coolest Brand two years in a row, and have won Great Taste Awards every year since 2015.
Now the fastest growing premium dairy alternatives brand in the UK, our volume sales rocketed by 100% in 2018 against an 18% average category growth. So we’re doing something right. We’re doing something exciting. Not just for Plenish, but for the planet. Join us. Be at the forefront of the plant-fuelled revolution.
What we’re looking for:
You’re super motivated and can utilise your existing contacts, charming personality, creativity, wits and good old fashioned persistence and drive to develop the Foodservice channel targeting new HoReCa, retail coffee, B2B and education accounts.
You’ll support your accounts with Plenish brand and production education, marketing activities and pro-active merchandising to influence consumer-driven rate of sale.
- 2+ years National Account Management experience in the Foodservice sector is a MUST!
- FMCG food or drink Branded experience — ideally in chilled drinks or hot beverages would be a plus!
- Positive, self-motivated and target driven
- Proven track record of ‘hunting’ new business with major Wholesale/Distributor and End User National and Regional Accounts
- Ability to interpret P+L, analyse and put in place a plan of action
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships in order to grab much more than fair share of voice
- Have ‘hustle’ in your blood — wanting to achieve stellar results in record time with a ‘no limits’ attitude
Work within an entrepreneurial organisation that takes risks, is prepared to fail fast, and grow quickly!
- Identify target growth opportunities to find and land new points of distribution.
- Establish relationships with Buyers and key influencers via regular conversations, including review of sales and other supporting data.
- Create and collaborate on joint business plans with accounts to continue to grow the business.
- Deliver the most stellar customer service.
- Manage the P&L across your accounts, stretching net revenue targets for your customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to make sure the Shopper marketing message is channel appropriate for your accounts.
- Assure that products are given maximum exposure and ideal placement.
- Lead and develop the Shopper marketing strategy for your channel and accounts.
Can you crush it at Plenish?
Do you want to join us on our mission to fuel a healthier world?
A role that combines your commercial career with your own personal motivations around healthy living. What are you waiting for?
Grab this opportunity now!
Apply in the first instance to our retained recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MS/2088, including your CV and current benefits package details, or call 01488 649360.
Closing date for applications: 22nd September 2019