Regional Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- A great opportunity for an ambitious Representative to develop their career
- Cover a high value sales area while supporting the Sales Manager
- Involvement with key accounts and managing sales agents
A family owned company since 1963, this is a respected and branded manufacturing business with a reputation for quality and service. Their commitment to product development means they have one of the widest ranges of hand tools, watering products and cutting tools available to British gardeners. Consistent winners of ‘Best Buy’ and ‘Best Value for Money’ awards. Rapid growth has created the need to add to the field sales team.
The Role of Regional Account Manager:
The company has an exciting new opportunity for a motivated and tenacious Sales Representative to assist with the management of existing business while seeking new customers in a high value area.
Sales area: SO, RG, PO, GU, SL, RH, BN, TN, ME, SN, BH
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a planned journey cycle of visits to new and existing independent retailers and key accounts
- Implement sales strategies as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Focus on new business in the independent garden centre trade
- Identify and prospect new revenue channels
- Review and report personal sales performance
- Regular internal communication and liaison
- Attend trade / retail exhibitions
Candidate profile for this Regional Account Manager opportunity:
Living in Hampshire, Surrey or West Sussex we are looking for a Sales Representative with some field sales experience and real potential for the future. You might come from a garden, FMCG, food or non-food background and seek the next step in your career. Comprehensive training will be provided but a proven ability to sell to independent retailers or branches of retail groups is important.
We are also looking for:
- A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career progression
- Energetic with excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with retail customers
- Professional, committed and keen to embrace new challenges
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This role offers a basic salary to £27,000 plus company car, laptop and mobile.
In addition, the job holder will receive the full support of an experienced Sales Manager and the opportunity to support him in the management of key accounts and Sales Agents.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Regional Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly