Brand Manager – Boost Drinks – Maternity Cover
2 days left
- Contract Type
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 17 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our marketing is bold, fun, and energises everybody everyday. We are currently looking for a Brand Manager who can hold the reigns and champion our brand for a year’s maternity cover.
The Brand Manager is responsible for Boost’s marketing communications, product insight & strategy, and for managing and monitoring key brand KPI’s. The Brand Manager works passionately to develop the Boost Brand and build our brand fame.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic, passionate about marketing and driven to make a difference
- Both independent and collaborate; works well on own or as part of team
- Organised, adaptable and flexible
- Great analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- An excellent communicator- both written and verbal
- Looking for a temporary role where they can get some great experience and add value
You will be responsible for:
- Leading consumer communication recommendations
- Delivering agreed marketing campaigns against objectives and to budget
- Developing consumer insights
- Brand design and packaging development
- Portfolio management including range architecture, performance and evolution
- Pricing recommendations for existing portfolio and NPD developments
- Lead competitor intelligence and market developments
- NPD / EPD concept development
- Recipe sign off (with Technical)
- Direct product / packaging activity and initiatives
- Monitor brand performance; P&L, KPI’s, ROI…
- Marketing budget management
You have a successful track record of:
- Ability to define and execute marketing strategies
- Knowledge of FMCG industry (ideally within the food sector)
- Understanding of marketing communications across a broad range of mediums including TV, outdoor, experiential, PR and social media, digital marketing
- Can interpret, manage and leverage insight
- Able to develop product ranges and know how to approach NPD/EPD
- Good commercial knowledge; good understanding of P&L, sales and category
- Understanding of, and therefore ability to work with other business functions
- Be numerate and PC literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite
Education & experience
- Marketing qualification or relevant degree level qualification
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar role
Boost is a privately-owned company based outside Leeds at Thorpe Park, this is a full-time temporary role that reports into the Marketing Director. There's a solid remuneration package and you will get to work in a vibrant and engaged team, within a business that's growing. There may be some travel involved, mostly to star-studded award celebrations where your team is up for yet another marketing award.
If this sounds like your next role, please send your cover letter & CV telling us why you’d be a great fit for our role. Please also include your salary expectations. We will contact anyone who we want to invite to interview. Please apply by 3rd September.
No recruiters or agencies please.
Apply for Brand Manager – Boost Drinks – Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly