3 days left
- Contract Type
Work with market leading brands
Manage your own high value sales territory
With Evergreen’s focus on developing the best-known brands and launching the most exciting and consumer-relevant innovations, Sound like a place for you? Bring ambition, energy and a drive to make things happen, and we'd love to hear from you.
Evergreen Garden Care is the largest garden care company outside of North America, employing a passionate 800 strong team that supplies market leading brands throughout Europe, Australia and New Zealand. These much loved brands include Miracle-Gro®, Roundup®, Weedol® & Levington®. Find out more at www.lovethegarden.com
We are a highly driven business with exciting plans in place for 2020 & beyond, offering a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding opportunity for an ambitious Sales Representative.
The Role of Sales Representative:
Covering West Sussex and Surrey you will be tasked with delivering sales, profit and distribution goals through well-planned visits to established and new garden centre retailers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create a territory specific plan that delivers targeted results across sales, profit, distribution, display space, market share and growth.
- Monitor and review sales performance – implementing recovery plans as appropriate
- Fully utilise CRM system to ensure comprehensive documentation of sales activity
- Support national / regional sales strategies and promotions
- Work with colleagues to improve operational efficiency and best practice
- Identify and secure promotional space. Work with merchandising colleagues to create impactfull displays
Candidate profile for this Sales Representative opportunity:
Living in Surrey or West Sussex we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative from a garden, FMCG, food or non-food background. Comprehensive training will be provided but a proven ability to sell to independent retailers is important.
We are also looking for:
- A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career recognition
- A skilled planner with the ability to lead by example and project a professional image
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, a positive outlook and a clear focus on results
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Clear selling and negotiation skills
- Evidence of success in new business and account management sales roles
As well as an attractive basic salary this opportunity offers a performance-based bonus, company car, 26 days annual leave, life assurance, medical insurance, pension, long service awards and several additional benefits.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly