National Account Executive - Discounters
A good opening here with the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading food businesses with sales in excess of £1bn+ and multi-national manufacturing sites where they operate across a variety of food categories.
This NAE role is flexible regarding the experience of the successful candidate and sits within a highly successful and progressive commercial function. You will be providing support to the wider commercial team across a number of different Discounter customers and will be required to attend customer meetings now and again with the designated NAMs that those accounts. The role will require you to be able to prioritise, meet demands and work towards tight deadlines given the business operates within the chilled food categories.
The role is flexible for both ambitious candidates who wish to progress to managing accounts and gaining some P&L management experience in their next role and candidates who wish to remain at this level but is a good operator and enjoys supporting a commercial function.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A commercial / sales support background within an FMCG business working with retail customers
- Experience of chilled food would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be commercially savvy with a results focused mentality
- Highly numerate with good analytical skills
- A team player with good communication skills
- Comfortable with working within the South Yorkshire region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
This role would suit:
- A recent graduate with c12mths experience of working in a commercial role within FMCG looking to progress
- A more experienced candidate who is comfortable continuing working at this level
- This role is commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, North Notts and South Yorkshire
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.