National Account Manager - Health Brand
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced individual to work with the senior management team. This is a high profile 'customer facing' position.
Your role will be to develop and drive forward the national account and multiple pharmacy retail business, in collaboration with many of the UK's most prestigious nutritional High-street retailers.
My client are have won various awards for Excellence, and are regarded as one of the most innovative and fastest growing major health companies in the UK. They have a range of well known, market leading brands and are stocks in most of the largest high street retailers and supermarkets.
The key responsibilities are:
- Strategic management of some of the largest customers
- Key account / new business development
- Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
- Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets.
- Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
- Arrange regular review meetings
- Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget and above the line marketing
- Work with logistics department of and national accounts to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries.
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to logistics department and national accounts
- Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts.
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets.
- Support brand image and values in store.
- Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally degree educated
- Have experience handling national accounts in the multiple pharmacy and multiple grocery sectors
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have knowledge/experience of supply chain management
- Have a full driving licence
- Be analytical and be able to dig into the data
Attractive base salary