National Account Manager (Coffee & Water Solutions)
A market leading coffee and water drinking solutions provider to offices and businesses throughout the UK and beyond. With an impressive national client base, they are now looking to add to their national account’s team in order to drive the business forward and maintain their position in the market.
About the Role:
Working as a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of existing accounts as well as the development of new accounts in order to assist the team to achieve revenue and profit goals.
You will play a key part in delivering sustainable growth and growing the net machine base across your national portfolio.
You will inherit an established client base of businesses and offices throughout the UK and will be expected to;
- Manage, develop and maintain relationships within an assigned list iof existing national accounts, delivering against growth targets and increasing profitability
- Gain an in – depth understanding of your client portfolio
- Value, target and rank the portfolio potential and risk
- Establish an accurate revenue forecast
- Identify opportunities to cross – sell and upsell
- Plan and attend key account visits, ensuring a good ration of time invested v’s potential revenue generated
- Take qualitative appointments with the higher level of contact in the decision making process with a focus on national deals
- Ensure qualitative, accurate and organised customer data in order to provide relevant reporting
- Manage effective sales meetings, negotiations and closing in order to achieve high conversion rates
- Interact with key departments within the business
- Demonstrate a customer – centric approach in al communication and be outwardly aligned to company values
Key Skills/Experience/Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- National Account Management level experience
- Experience of selling drinks solution equipment would be ideal
- Preferably Birmingham/Midlands based however all locations considered
- Results and target driven
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- The ability to work independently
- A full UK driving license
In return for your role as Key Account Manager, you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of up to £40,000 p.a (depending on experience)
- Car/car allowance
- Excellent commission structure
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.