Category Controller - Grocery
Are you an experienced or Senior Category Manager or Controller looking for a role within a Blue Chip FMCG business where you can really make a difference based in Central London?
Our client is a global FMCG supplier with an instantly recognisable brand.
Their brands are currently in significant YoY growth and their category, marketing and sales departments are being heavily invested in. Category Marketing today is at the centre of their business.
As Category Controller, you will lead the Category Management team to execute Sales and Category Initiatives. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
- Dedicated to specific ‘At Home’ channel
- Category Vision and lead Range Reviews & Category Performance Reviews
- Lead a team of Category Managers
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers’
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in class category & merchandising guidelines
- You will be a proven category marketer with some leadership experience but still on the upward curve trajectory of your career
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website