Export Sales Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is a newly created opportunity for an Export Sales Manager to join the business and manage the relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's), whilst identifying new OEM'S across the EMEA region.
My client are a renowned manufacturer of capital equipment who sell into multiple industries across multiple regions!
The primary responsibility for the Export Sales Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage relationships with existing OEM's, whilst identifying new OEM's to work with to help grow the business across the EMEA region.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with OEM's to understand their manufacturing processes and projects and being able to assist accordingly.
- Attend trade shows to create awareness within the market.
- Staying abreast of competitor activity to maximise on any sales opportunities.
- Working with colleagues and distributors to achieve the company objectives.
- Identifying System Integrators and Robotic companies as a target area for growth.
The successful Export Sales Manager will:-
- Have a strong export sales background, preferably selling into OEM's.
- Preferably have experience selling into the Food Processing or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Be comfortable travelling internationally with visits to the local Head office in Kent.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, working with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual.
- Have astute commercial understanding and ideally an engineering/technical background
A competitive basic salary and package!