Commercial Planning & Revenue Manager
My client is a global food and drink brand who offer an extremely collaborative, creative and agile culture, they’re also massive foodies!
This is a brand new role for the business which encompasses both Strategy and Planning and Revenue Management. You’ll play a key part of my clients’ category team, working with sales, marketing and finance to drive the commercial strategy and agenda for the business.
Whilst initially a stand-alone role, the business hopes the successful individual can grow and head up a new strategy and planning function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimise revenue through pricing and promotion strategies
- Use consumer insight, working with sales and marketing to shape strategic direction
- Work collaboratively to shape business planning
- Candidates must have come from an FMCG background, ideally within Revenue Management, MS&P or Category
- Financial modelling experience would be highly desirable
- Proven experience of using data and insight to shape commercial strategy