Senior National Account Manager
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with experience within the food or drink industry? Do you thrive in businesses that give you autonomy, a family feel culture and the opportunity to work with truly innovative products? The Advocate Group may well have the role for you!
A multi-brand consumer product business, with an energetic culture and led by innovation. They launched 67 new products in the last 12 months and are in the position to act at pace to deliver new and exciting products to market! They are experiencing fantastic growth both in the UK and internationally, with a 20% increase in revenue over the last 2 years.
The main purpose of the role is to orchestrate and execute the global sales strategy for prominent brands via 2 direct reports, taking direct responsibility for fronting the growth and expansion in the UK and EU markets.
- Work closely with the marketing team on brand and sales promotions and market activation plans to grow each brand in accordance to the brand guideline and drive sales on a global level
- Manage the global sales team to meet international growth and sales targets
- Develop and manage pricing for products in relevant territories
- Identify new market/product/channel opportunities
- Work closely with the global sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment of marketing activity and expected sales
- Work with marketing to develop market activation plans for new and existing products
- Motivate and develop the skills within the sales team to ensure they are meeting their sales goals
- Lead the relationship with key distributors and customers
- Directly research and solicit new leads to meet sales target for the UK and EU regions
- Work cross functionally with internal departments including Innovation and NPD, Procurement, Operations, Senior Management team, Marketing
- You will have experience within a Sales position in the FMCG sector, with a proven track record of developing relationships with the Top 4 retailers
- International experience is beneficial
- Innovative, able to display original thinking and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen
- You will be enthusiastic and personable with a positive attitude
- Ability to travel, with a current full driver’s license and a valid passport