Senior Brand Manager
We’ve got big ambitions to grow the value of our juice business over the coming months and years ahead. So, we are looking for a Senior Brand Manager or as we like to say at innocent -Product Market Manager, to join our team as we accelerate plans for the future. It’s a very varied and exciting role on a core segment of the innocent business.
What you'll be doing
You will be balancing your consumer and commercial understanding to lead the UK Juice Team on three key areas:
- Where we are trying to go – you’ll know the ins and outs (scale and substance, nutrition and sustainability, mass reach vs differentiation, target drinker and shopper) and help shape the objectives for where we want to be
- What’s happening in your market - understanding what’s driving the performance of your market better than anyone else (ros, distribution, price, promotions, retailers, skus, competitors, seasonality)
- Delivering the plan – by motivating the cross functional team to deliver the plan, and make recommendations to improve the performance or mitigate risks, to deliver and exceed the in-year P&L
Ultimately, through championing your product market and leading a cross functional team, you will become known as the general manager of juice for the UK.
an ability to manage key levers within the P&L (NR, GM, GM%)
- loads of enthusiasm to create great stories to help us sell into retailers
- strategic thought leadership, especially in the areas of nutrition and sustainability
- great collaboration and communication skills for sharing plans internally & externally
- energy when it comes sharing your inputs with Group Marketing and leading cross-functional teams.
the opportunity to work with and lead a wide range of teams across the business; UK Commercial, Marketing and Category along with Finance, Group Marketing & Innovation
great product exposure and Marketing experience within the heart of the UK Team
activation experience and the opportunity to bring our brand to life for drinkers.
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.