2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you analytically minded and want to work for a fast growing and innovative food business?
The company are a leading specialist in supplying food solutions into the foodservice sector. They are a customer focused, close-knit team who look to go above and beyond for their customer base.
This is an office-based role in Surrey near to Gatwick airport.
Salary circa £30-35k (D.O.E) + up to 20% bonus + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + package
- Responsible for the collation of timely sales forecasts, KPIs, data and other business critical tools
- Designing proposals, client tenders and data led pitches for customers.
- Expert Excel user
- Ideally degree qualified in either Maths, Economics, or similar
- Experienced in Category/ Pricing Analysing
- Solid commercial/ business understanding
- Strong organisational/ interpersonal skills
We would welcome applicants from areas in and surrounding the South East of England, such as: London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and Berkshire.
If you want to learn more and confidentially discuss the role, please apply or call Lewis Black today on 0131 334 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly