National Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
A chilled & frozen added value food manufacturer has experienced substantial growth over the last few years and as a result are looking to add an additional National Account Manager to the team in Scotland.
The role will focus on a mixture of Major Retail and some Manufacturing accounts, with a split of 60% own label and 40% branded product range. This will be ideal for a National Account Executive who is looking to make the step up and develop their career.
The company have ambitious plans over the next 3 – 5 years, and have already two sites in the UK, as well as adding 20 new product lines. The business has a proven track record of developing people’s careers, the previous National Account Manager has risen to Director level.
- Focussed on Major Retail and Manufacturing accounts
- Focus on NPD as a source of growth
- Mixture of frozen and chilled within both Branded & Own Label
- Must have experience at either National Account Executive or Management within the food industry
- Previous experience working with the major retailers and or Manufacturing accounts
- Ambitious personality who wants to develop their career.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly