Regional Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG
Do you have a background in a sales or Business Development role? Better Placed are working with an entrepreneurial, fast-growing consumer brand who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the North.
We are looking for a high flying Sales Representative or Business Development Executive/Manager with an 'edge', someone with a real hunger and passion to drive their career forward
You will be responsible for:
- Building new and existing relationships with customers
- Deliver budgeted sales, spend and profit measures
- Working to ensure a commercially beneficial relationship
- Stay up to date with category trends to be able to take advantage of new opportunities for growth
- Manage contracts - identify & win new business; defend & retain existing business, as appropriate within business strategy
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be passionate and hungry to work in a sales role
- Communicate with impact
- Be proven in New Business Development
- Have plenty of Commercial Awareness
- Have proven Customer Management & Relations experience
- Passionate about working with premium food products.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
- Live in the North
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business with a strong culture
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly