Export Sales Manager (EMEA) - Carpets & Flooring
- Well Established Manufacturer of Premium Carpets & Flooring
- Great Employer, Encouraging Diversity and Fulfilment of Employee Potential
- Export Role - Growing Existing Distribution Links
The Role: The role of Export Sales Manager is home based, with international travel as required - managing and growing existing distribution relationships across Europe, Middle East, and Africa. A good deal of autonomy is given to this senior sales position, with strategy setting and implementation left to the job holder. Expectations on the amount of international travel is flexible, in an ever-changing market.
The Company: This well-established business has a head office in the North of England, with multi sites across the UK; they manufacture high end carpets and flooring for commercial applications. The reputation for product quality and service levels is excellent, as well as for being an equal opportunities employer who values and invests in its loyal staff.
For this Export Sales Manager (EMEA) position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience selling products into the International Market - through distribution
- Organised, methodical, with attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
Benefits of this Export Sales Manager (EMEA) role:
- Up to £50,000 pa Base Salary
- £15,000 Bonus Year 1
- £500 pcm Car Allowance
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 22 Days' Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Location: This role is home based in the UK, with monthly travel across EMEA countries
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.