Responsible for specification sales across London and surrounding areas, the Specification Manager's role will be to sell our clients manafactured products into M&E contractors and other industry professionals. This is a very consultative sale, so plumbing technical knoweldge is a must. The successful candidate will be tasked with securing new opportunities through presentations of CPD's as well as liasing with other members of the internal team.
Our client is a market leading manafacturer of plumbing products. They are currently in a phase of rapid growth due to aquisitions and constant progression. They are continually developing new products to add to their renowned existing range.
They are a global firm and looking to recrtuit a self motivated, innovative and hard-working specification manager to further their growth and ultimately their profitability. sales
The Specification Manager will be responsible for the creation of end customer specications with medium/ large M&E contractors.
- They will be responsible for developing and managing an existing network of accounts in addition to building new potential business relationships.
- They will need to identify new specification opportunities.
- Tasked with managing their own diary and demonstrating initaitive and drive.
- Sector exhibition networking and lead generation
- Keep the Sales Force system up to date with pipeline opportunities
- Report to the UK National Specifications Director
My client understands what it takes for someone to be successful in the specification role. Soft skills such as, work ethic, problem solving ability and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
From a more technical perspective, a successful candidate must possess a sound knowldge of plumbing products, working with plumbing and M&E contractors. They also need to have had exposure to a specification led route to market.
My client will want to see tangible success stories and examples that demonstrate ability to succeed in this role.
On offer is a very competitive basic salary, bonus, company car and pension contributions.