Regional Sales Manager
- Global company
- Education sector
- Fantastic commission structure
Business Development Manager - Furniture £35k OTE £55k+
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be tasked with the development of existing business relationships together with the acquisition of opportunities with new clients. Selling a range of innovative space saving and movable furniture solutions, you'll be dealing 100% with the education sector - spending time with a variety of decision makers.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B sales background - sold into education or sold furniture
- Ability to "understand space", and produce specifications or quotes
- Professional, presentable and structured character
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £30-35,000
- Bonus / OTE: £55,000 uncapped
- Car: Company car or allowance
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, pension
The Company: Our client is a well-established, global player - with a foothold in all commercial sectors. A name synonymous with quality, with a design team who have an enviable R&D budget to continue to challenge the market with inspirational new products/solutions.