National Account Manager
- Managing one of convenience customers
- Acting as the main contact for communication between site planning teams, Direct to store delivery teams and the customer.
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans.
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- A confident individual who wants to take ownership and day to day control of this growing account.
- A background within a food FMCG environment, ideally within Commercial, Logistics or a Supply Chain.
- Commercially strong and an engaging personality
- Keen eye for detail, along with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and internal team
- An opportunity to develop your career within the Greencore
- Be at the centre of our Commercial team, giving you a broad view of how the business operates and working cross functionally within the business.
- A role where you can challenge and improve our processes to help leave things better than you found them
- A role that’s varied and challenging; no day is the same
About the company
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced food manufacturer.
Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites within the UK we supply all the food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our commercial team within Atherstone are seeking a Business Account Manager. This is a new role created due to account growth and new business wins.
The commercial teams are pivotal in managing our sales and relationships for some of Greencore’s largest customers understanding all their business needs and challenges to help us grow.
Within Atherstone we provide sandwiches, wraps, rolls, pasta salads, couscous salads, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, London North East Trains and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.