Business Development Manager (Convenience)- Alcoholic Drinks
- Premium Spirits Brands Company - Well Known & Rapidly Growing
- Dynamic, Fast Paced Environment
- UK role: experience selling alcoholic drinks to Convenience Stores required
The Role: As Business Development Manager across the whole of the UK, you will be responsible for developing relationships with the convenience stores and symbol groups sector: selling premium branded craft spirits. This is a role looking at brand growth, through new business acquisition.
The Company: This fast-growing operation has received recent investment and is seeing a 20% growth on last year already! They have a portfolio of craft spirits, including some gin and rum brands that have become well-known distinguishable brands with a loyal customer base.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- External Sales to Convenience Stores - essential
- Ideally experience of selling alcoholic drinks
- Confident and resilient people with memorable personalities will do well here
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role, include a £50,000 basic salary, travelling expenses, mobile phone, tablet, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), pension
Location: Central and North England
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.