Area Sales Manager - Alcoholic Drinks
- Premium Spirits Brands Company - Well Known & Rapidly Growing
- Dynamic, Fast Paced Environment
- Drinks experience required: Bar Staff, Cocktails Specialist, or sold drinks to the On-Licence-Trade
The Role: As Area Sales Manager in the Yorkshire region, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with the on-trade sector: to include pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants and hotels. You'll spend equal time acquiring new business as managing existing relationships.
The Company: This fast-growing operation has received recent investment and is seeing a 20% growth on last year already! They have a portfolio of craft spirits, including some gin and rum brands that have become well-known distinguishable brands with a loyal customer base.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Spirits / Cocktails market
- A current or former bar manager with experience of spirits and cocktails OR external sales experience within the hospitality / on-trade sector
- Confident and resilient people with memorable personalities will do well here
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role, include a £30,000 basic salary, travelling expenses, mobile phone, tablet, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.