Thirsty for a change this year? CPM are looking for Sales Executives in your area to call into the convenience retail sector, increasing sales of the market leading soft drinks brands from Lucozade Ribena Suntory. £22,527 per annum + 15% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: Bristol, BS1
Territory covering: Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
As a CPM Sales Executive you would be calling into retail convenience stores on your territory, working on behalf of one of the top 10 FMCG brands in the UK. Over 90% of the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to use your persuasive skills to sell them additional products by expanding the range stocked and maximizing the stores sales potential. Using your great relationship building skills you will be able to influence key store decision makers to agree to giving the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions prominent space in store, both on shelf and in chillers.
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team of Sales Executives who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if
* You are looking to start your sales career or have experience in retail and would love to represent iconic FMCG brands including Lucozade and Ribena
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy achieving, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have strong communication and relationship building skills
* You would love to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to both challenge yourself and really be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us?
* £22,527 per annum plus an annual bonus of 15%
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
In addition, you will be given unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to help you succeed. There are also fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress both within CPM and LRS direct.
We welcome applications from people with customer facing experience, graduates, FMCG retail professionals, or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career within sales.
If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer