Area Sales Manager
- Contract Type
A great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading, global organisation to maximise opportunities across the South East.
My client are a global, market leading manufacturer with a presence in over 100 countries and offer a tailored approach to its customer base with its broad portfolio of products!
The primary responsibility for the Area Sales Manager is to maximise the organisations share of business opportunities across the South East, selling their equipment across a number of different industries and sectors! Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with the Sales Director and Field Sales Manager to achieve objectives and provide an insight into the competitive landscape across your territory.
- Identify accurate customer requirements and providing demonstrations of the products.
- Managing an accurate pipeline/forecast in line with the required levels of sales activity.
- Present quotes to customers in an effective manner including financial solutions.
- Being a true ambassador for the organisation and the brand!
The successful Area Sales Manager will:-
- Ideally have a background in selling/leasing capital goods equipment.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills- able to speak to multiple stakeholders and various levels.
- Will be able to travel across Surrey, Kent, Reading and the M4/M3 Corridor.
- Be comfortable in selling a technical product.
- Be a self motivated, enthusiastic, consultative individual.
- Have a strong desire to achieve and progress.
A competitive basic salary