Senior National Account Manager
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager for a hyper-growth healthy food businesses in London who are a market leader within their category.
If you are a passionate NAM/SNAM/Controller in London working within the FMCG world, enjoy managing business accounts, leading people and are looking for more responsibility, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
They are driven by providing healthy food to their consumers. They launched with a fascinating concept behind them and have since grown into a leading name in their market after winning multiple awards in the category. They are extremely committed to supplying sustainably packaged goods to consumers.
This SME business are seeking a self-starter who is highly resilient to be a future Commercial leader of the business.
If you are looking to be a specialist in your market and a future leader as a Head of Sales then please read on…
- Managing their highest performing account
- Full P&L Management of multi-million accounts
- Attend key customer meetings with Buyers and negotiate the terms of an agreement
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Successfully forecast, implement and analyse all promotional activity
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Full responsibility of JBP agreements
- Responsibility for internal profit management
- Progression plan in place to be a future leader
- 3+ years sales experience
- Experience from a Branded background
- Experience working with Top 4 Grocers
- Man-management experience desirable
- Passion for retail and health food category
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of reporting and analysis of sales data
- Highly ambitious
- Future leader
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Candice Shaw a call on 020 7871 8000.