National Account Manager – Private Label – Major Grocer
Leading private label supplier with strong ethical approach actively recruiting a National Account Manager!
- National Account Manager – Private Label
- Office based in West London OR West Midlands
- Up to £45k (Experience dependant) plus car, bonus and strong benefits
An exciting National Account Manager opportunity has arisen for a leading private label food manufacturer. This award-winning business has an highly ethical approach towards manufacturing, employees and customer relationships. They operate across major UK grocery retailers, Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice channels and are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join them to lead a major Grocery account.
As National Account Manager you would be fully accountable for managing the relationship; driving forward the customers vision and plan across the cross functional team; hold full JBP and P&L accountability. Building on a solid platform and relationship, they are now looking for a dynamic National Account Manager to play a pivotal role in strategically developing the account further within some challenging market conditions.
As a fairly lean operation and we need individuals that are category-focused and strong leading cross-functional teams to ensure success. This National Account Manager position is perfect if you’re looking to progress your career quickly. It’s more than realistic to be looking at a Senior NAM position within 12 months and a Controller role in 2-3 years. The company thrives on giving internal employees the chance to move up and take on more responsibility.
National Account Manager successful candidate profile:
- You will have at least 2 years Account Manager experience, having experienced two trading cycles
- Ideally we are looking for Grocery multiples experience, but we would be open to individuals Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice experience where you can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
- Has strong P&L understanding
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within the food industry – suits foodies!
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading private label food business. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15451/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website