Business Development Manager - On Trade
Dream big about your career? Are you ready to immerse yourself and be a part of one of the biggest and best brands within the drinks industry?
Our client is a market leader within the drinks sector, with an established portfolio of brands that you will find in the majority of people’s homes today! They’re a pacey environment not for the faint hearted! They are really looking for talented individuals that are motivated to develop their career. Whether your eager to make your name known within people management today or your looking for a bigger and brighter tomorrow.
Completely different to most of their competitors and indeed most other companies within FMCG, action is key. Constantly evolving and learning, we need individuals who strive to hit targets both individually and through managing of a team.
As the successful Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a strong business platform with our clients existing and new customers in your specified region. Primarily you will focus on new business development, including, regional route to market (RTM) accounts and managed accounts.
These roles are the creation of our clients talent progress through the business, so this will lead on to a bigger and brighter future!
The ideal fit:
- Have experience in a commercial role within an industry leading Grad Scheme (FMCG or Non FMCG) or currently hold the position of National Account Executive, Regional Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Area Account Manager or equivalent
- Experience ideally within the drinks industry and the On Trade
- Must be a proactive thinker and able to challenge in the right way
- Ability to show that you use relationships to make commercial decisions
- Evidence of a curious mind
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248124 or send your CV to email@example.com.