Field Sales Executive / Merchandiser
Logobrand, an Award-Winning Field Marketing Agency who support a wealth of the UK’s biggest brands such as Haribo, Pepsi, Kenco and Muller, are currently going through a spell of rapid growth and looking for confident, self-motivated people who have excellent communication skills to start work immediately. You will use these skills to maximise sales, ensuring availability and visibility of our client’s products whilst providing insightful feedback and photographic evidence.
We offer work Nationally on a flexible basis; if it’s as little as 8 hours a week or you’d like as many as you can fit in, it is entirely up to you!
Role and Responsibilities;
- Visiting retail outlets
- Building relationships with store colleagues
- Walking in and siting point of sale material (POS)
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity
- Ensuring our client's brands have the correct space & visibility in store
- Plan your own diary and workload through our bespoke Logobrand app
To apply for this role, you will need;
- A smile!
- Smartphone or tablet – camera must be accessible
- The Right to Work in the UK
- A full UK driving license and use of a car
- The ability to work on your own
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to a concise brief
Your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Flexibility: the ability to choose when you work
- Market-leading hourly rates (including holiday pay), mileage and expenses
- NEST Qualifying Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- The opportunity to become a Core Team Member
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link to our website below.