Commercial Assistant - Graduate role
Do you want a career in a commercial role in the food industry. This is a chance to work with leading UK retailers like Waitrose and Sainsbury's. You will project manage development, work closely with buyers and provide crucial data analysis for drive sales.
They have a big company feel and style to them so they will provide good career training and development for the incoming sales person. You will see first-hand how a major customer is managed, developed and grown.
- Keep sales prices up-to-date.
- Management of promotions to ensure they are executed correctly and on time for/by the customer.
- Attend customer meetings alongside commercial managers for familiarisation and networking.
- Arranging samples to/from customer.
- Administer the commercial information systems including: New line forms, account set ups, price input, forecasting.
- Category management, build up report with equivalent level buyer.
- Analysing market and sales data and producing regular reports
- Preferred degree, gained in a business related topic
- Full driving license
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external customers
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Training will be provided on our internal systems
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.