Higher Education Account Manager - Digital Learning Resources
- Leading player in education market
- Top employer - Great package
- Sector sales experience not required
The Role: Selling a range of digital learning educational resources to higher education academic institutions, the new Higher Education Account Manager will converse with Heads of Subject, Heads of Faculty, Lecturers, Librarians and other necessary budget holders within 10 Universities in the North of England & Ireland. Whilst the client base remains the same, the ability to forge long term relationships is key - the innovative product group is naturally ever changing, therefore an active commercial business mentality is required.
The Company: For over 150 years our client has developed a reputation as one of the leading educational publishers worldwide. With turnover in the billions, they truly are a market leading outfit with a global reputation in print and digital educational learning resources.
For this Higher Education Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience - Consultative, medium to long term selling approach
- Excellent relationship building skills, confident, with credibility and a passion about learning
- Business acumen and an eye for detail is required in this position
Benefits of this Higher Education Account Manager role:
- £35,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- +33% Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days' Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: The North: Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire, North Wales
If you have met with a Consultant of BMS previously, please contact them directly if this role is of interest.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.