Account Manager is responsible for the growth and development of the Brand primarily within Independent Cookshops but also within other given channels. It is vital that the RSM can demonstrate the following skills; tenacity, teamwork, commercial awareness, relationship building, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to translate these skills into actions delivering excellent customer service and achieve all sales and margin targets set.
My client is a leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for there customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognised and widely trusted brands. They have build leading market positions through NPD , innovation and product quality.
Account Manager Responsibilities :
- Service all viable Independent Cookshops and National Accounts as well as identifying appropriate new accounts in line with company objectives.
- Able to manage a suite of KPI's to deliver Regional targets.
- Effectively manage the territory journey plan to maximize sales output and achieve all sales and margin targets set.
- Maintain territory administration and reporting documents to a high standard
- Train and educate store staff on the features and benefits of the range in order for them to be able to recommend products to consumers.
- Provide support to train staff for national accounts when required as well as relevant trade shows and functions.
- Analyse territory performance and produce accurate and timely reports to the UK Sales Manager.
- Covering a southern territory
- Results Driven - ability to hit and exceed targets set
- Commercial Awareness - having the ability to make sound judgement calls that bring mutual benefit
Tenacity & Drive - demonstrating the desire to get the job done and follow through opportunities
Highly Organised Self Starter - ability to work autonomously
A Winning Mentality - strives for success
Competitive Basic Salary + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus