Global Marketing Director
Are you feeling ready for a new opportunity? A fresh challenge which can take your career to new levels and open your eyes to the world of innovative skincare/cosmetics?
This may be the position for you…
CSG are proud to be partnered with a market leading, luxury skincare brand based in Europe who are looking for a Global Sales & Marketing Director to join their U.K team.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the role available, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. We are looking for a superstar therefore the role really can be moulded to the candidate.
The successful candidate will embrace new launches/core business and liaise with all channels to create powerful 360-degree campaign strategies with a strong brand ethos and a clear, digital focus.
- Develop and manage strategic marketing strategies, working closely with cross-functional teams to create new, creative programs.
· Manage, initiate and drive programs from conceptualization to execution.
· Organise, plan and implement marketing action plans according to global company guidelines and objectives.
· Collaborate closely with internal teams to derive authentic, reflective of the evolving Health & Beauty market-place.
· Innovate: Identify new solutions that customers value by influencing and contributing to improvements in the product development process.
- Continually evaluate and determine innovative and alternative marketing strategies to optimize value for customers.
- Continuously stays informed of product, sales and trade development in area of product and sales responsibility by making a conscious effort to liaise with allied departments.
- This role will require you to define, execute and be the guardian of the brand strategy through running the marketing department with full end to end accountability.
- Highly strategic, analytical, and critical thinker with the ability to approach very complex problems and distil them into simple, powerful strategies.
- Demonstrate understanding of market trends, forces and competition across the International landscape.
- Develops competitive and differentiated strategies that address emerging threats and opportunities.
- Assesses marketplace dynamics, prioritizes market issues and opportunities and allocates organization resources accordingly (e.g. budget, people, process, etc.)
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability needed in order to successfully perform the job.
- University degree with emphasis in marketing, sales or business.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum 2 years marketing management experience.
- Personal characteristics include excellent written and oral communication skills, persuasive selling ability and strong leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills. Must be Windows proficient and have the ability to work in a Windows Platform, Word, Power Point and Excel.
This position will also have people management responsibility.