Strategic Marketing Manager EMEA
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience across multiple markets and looking for a new challenge?
Are you organised and proactive?
Are you passionate about building brands and improving engagement?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering a globally renowned drinks company, on a strategic search for a talented, hard-working Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing brand recognition and reach across multiple channels. You will work closely with strategic partners and the sales team to seamlessly rollout new marketing strategies to the market.
- Work closely with new strategic partners to develop accretive brand strategies and plans
- Build a strong and deep understanding of brand and company values with new strategic partners
- Acting as brand custodian to develop and innovate visual identity and packaging
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with Global Channel Development & Retail teams to ensure alignment and consistency of brand strategies and plans
- Grow brand reach and recognition in the at home and foodservice channels
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Marketing role in the Drinks / FMCG sector industry experience is favoured but is not essential
- Able to think and act vertically
- A brand custodian passionate about championing the consumer and building / nurturing a brand
- Strong commercial and practical sensibility
- Significant brand marketing and strategic expertise and ideally with experience working across multiple markets / regions
- High potential manager both functionally strong and with great business leadership capability
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, able to influence and collaborate across levels, regions and cultures
- Flexible / agile and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Passion for being at the heart of development in a main strategic plan for a global brand
This role is perfect for an experienced marketer with experience in brand management looking to join a globally recognised brand, and be integral to the marketing function of a major strategic growth program,
On offer is a competitive salary with strong benefits package
Contact us today to find out more.