Product Manager (Full Mix)
Are you a marketer frustrated with lack of variety or autonomy? Do you crave a role which is dynamic and allows you to work across the full mix?
This is a broad Marketing opportunity which will see you involved in everything to do with Brand Management and Product Management and see you play a strategic part in a business which is thriving and holding strong market share.
Based West London, this FMCG Brand can offer it all. You will find a blue-chip with strong credentials, performance and heritage even as well as a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative way of working due to their roots and ownership. Its an interesting balance that they strike and one which you can really use to your advantage in terms of learnings, development and your own personal balance.
Whilst a Product Manager title, the role is not one in the traditional sense given the breadth of the role. Responsibilities include:
- Brand Management in the development, implementation and management of brand activation plans, operating across the 4 P’s
- Promotional, pricing, brand, activation analysis
- Working in partnership with key agencies to deliver
- Development of sales materials and product priority mix, engaging the sales team to deliver
- Brand partnership management
- NPD opportunities and project management
- Development and delivery of the annual marketing plan
- Team leadership
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience in either FMCG or Consumer Durables in a Brand or Product Management position
- Strong project management skills
- Strong commercial awareness with understanding of P&L
- Good analytical ability, able to draw your own insights as well as collaborate with the category management team
- Creativity and a proactiveness in the identification of opportunities
- Experience of working across the 4 P’s
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Energy and enthusiasm to continue to realise the No1 spot in the market
- Results orientated
- Team orientated
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity in the FMCG space which offers real breadth and accountability. If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.