We are currently recruiting for a well-established client in the commercial catering equipment and kitchen design sector. Our client works with some of the biggest names in catering, hotels, restaurants and the leisure sector. They are currently looking for a Service Manager to manage and support a team of engineers, as well as offering key technical support to their biggest accounts.
This person would be charged with organising and ensuring the team of engineers are supported by organising their schedules. As well as management and support of the engineers, this person could be called upon to help with key account issues and preventative maintenance contracts.
We would be interested in speaking to applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working within commercial kitchen design and build sector with a broad knowledge of commercial catering equipment.
- Successful track record ‘on the tools’ as an engineer who would like to move more internal.
- Have the desire to step into a management and technical support role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with relevant departments within their business and the customers’ business.
- Able to identify training needs and make difficult decisions where required.
- Happy to offer field support when necessary and confident with key account interactions.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business with a dedicated workforce. On offer is a solid and long-term job opportunity working within a friendly and supportive management team.
Region: Greater London and the South East
Contact: Craig Tindall
Job Reference: CMT/14038
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly