Senior Business Development Executive
Long Tail Mixers is a drinks startup that is bringing a new perspective of how to drinks dark spirits. We offer something different, mixers crafted especially for drinking with dark spirits that you can enjoy again and again. We bring more choice and fresh flavors to the mixer world and create a new experience with every drink.
Since our launch just over a year ago Long Tail Mixers can be found in retail stores all over the UK, as well as a growing number of on-trade locations. We have built a strong route to market with distributors which gives us the ability to sell to retailers and on-trade venues all over the country.
As the business expands, we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our journey to help drive our growth and achieve the long-term goals of the business. Being one of the first employees, there will be exposure to all areas of the business and the opportunity to be a part of key decisions.
Reporting to the Co-Founders, the role includes:
- Develop profitable sales based on our route to market strategy.
- Establishing relationships with all our customers including regular visits to accounts.
- Contribute to new business by helping to negotiate and close new accounts.
- Prospect opportunities to develop sales through different activations.
- Attend trade exhibitions, successfully run and execute events within on-trade outlets and execute staff training.
- You will be self-motivated and organised, working on your own initiative and managing your diary through effective journey and call planning.
- Ensure the brand is always represented in the best manner possible.
- Previous sales experience within the wine/spirits/alcohol industry, minimum 2 years.
- Confident, personable in both face-to-face, and written manner.
- Enjoy working in a challenging, target-driven environment.
- Excellent organisational and account management skills required.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!