National Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced National account manager to join our team. You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. You will also supervise and support sales staff to increase sales and profitability.
As a National account manager, you should be organised and able to analyse performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals. Negotiable salary and benefits package.
• Set and monitor sales targets for the sales team
• Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
• Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
• Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
• Ensure brand consistency
• Collect and analyse sales data and trends
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
• Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
• Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
• Proven work experience as a National account manager
• Solid experience in sales and customer service
• Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements
• In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Availability to travel as needed