Head of Sales for Europe / 60-70k plus bonus, healthcare, pension / London
Our client is a category leading luxury drinks supplier who is looking to continue growing the business with a new Head of Sales for the UK & Europe.
Being sold in some of the most premium hotels and restaurants in the world, including the Savoy, Ritz and Four Seasons, our client is looking for someone to help them continue to grow and develop their presence further into Europe.
A relatively small startup in 2004, founded with the idea of sharing some of the most exclusive drinks in the world, the business is renowned and in 2018, our client was acquired by one of the largest groups in the category. This acquisition has allowed the business to retain its entrepreneurial feeling, while still being cash rich and capable of continued investment and growth.
The Role Itself…
This Head of Sales role is due to an internal promotion, and the company is looking for you to
- Be responsible for appx. 50% of the total business’ turnover
- Manage direct reports incl. 2 account managers
- Manage their existing customers, while also developing new, profitable business in the luxury sector
- Report directly into the board, allowing you to take a lot of initiative within Europe, developing new relationships and opportunities for sales
- Manage accounts that are a mix of direct End User relationships and Distributor
- Be available in London circa 3 days a week to manage both the office and customers
- Maintain relationships with their loyal customers who are the heartland of the business
The successful Head of Sales candidate will…
- Currently be a NAM/SNAM/Controller who is looking to help grow an established luxury business
- Have experience with high-end, out of home luxury food service, on-trade or retail customers
- Enjoy exquisite food and drinks
- Be proactive, seeking out new opportunities and maintaining retained relationships
- Have management experience
- Enjoy exceptional brand awareness
- Relish developing their palate as they continue to work and grow with this luxury company
To find out more about the Head of Sales role for this luxurious brand, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ref: 7/15447/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website