This is a fast-paced Commercial Sales role in the Meat Industry, managing Key Wholesale and Food Service accounts. This role is office-based with some requirement to visit customers.
Our client is a leading Meat Processing organisation, with presence in all Major Multiple, Food Service and Wholesale accounts.
The role of the Commercial Sales professional is to manage existing Food Service and Wholesale relationships, driving new business opportunities within these accounts, driving profitability and volumes. The successful candidate will exploit all retail and catering opportunities through this route, maximising profit on all trading, and actively endeavour to control customer demand in line with agreed supply.
Working within a complex supply chain, the Commercial Sales professional will build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure effective delivery of products and service. Similarly, the successful candidate will effectively communicate market feedback and reporting where necessary on market developments, opportunities and successes.
This role is office-based in Dorset with some requirement to visit customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record in Short Shelf Life Food or Drink Product Account Management, ideally in the Meat industry
- Ideally have sold to Wholesale and Food Service accounts
- Have an FMCG background
- Have a demonstrable understanding of complex supply chains
- Have a successful track record working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a track record in managing high value relationships
- Be accountable
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Be commercial
- Be able to work on site 5 days a week
- Have a driving license
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car