Junior Account Manager - Europe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and career minded sales professional, with experience in the Health, Beauty and Personal Care industry to join my fast-growing, dynamic and exciting client as their new Junior Account Manager - Europe, based from their European HQ in Hayes, Middlesex.
Reporting into the European Head of Sales, we are looking for someone that will support the biggest customers across Europe.
My client is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty clients we have, focusing on distributing great brands to over 15 countries and markets around the world and growing all the time. My client's brands include some household names in beauty, wellness and personal care used the world over.
The Junior Account Manager - Europe, will be responsible for:
- supporting the sales and marketing director on the management of key external accounts and territories across Europe
- set up and manage price lists, order forms, listing forms, artwork and all associated requests internally and externally
- collaborate closely with senior commercial team members on market research and competitor analysis
- analyse business performance to identify trends at brand and product level to help develop necessary strategies and support their execution
- all central files for the relevant customers
- manage the day to day communication with the distribution partners and retailers
The successful candidate for the Junior Account Manager - Europe role will come with following skills and experiences:
- previous experience working in a central capacity, head office environment
- excellent written, presentation and organisational skills
- high level of IT skills
- string relationship building skills
- excellent time management skills and a problem-solving attitude
- self-motivated, assertive with a huge willingness to learn
- strong analytical capabilities and experience in using key data
- proactive, passionate and career focused
- able to grow with a growing team, take on ad hoc duties for the good of the business
£33,000 basic salary per annum + annual bonus + package benefits